Dust

Hands down, and close my eyes  
There’s a place in my mind where the fate is just a piece of pawns
A place where the bliss is waiting, a place where every sins is a please
A place to conquer anything easy as it seems  

Hands down, and close my ears
There’s a tinny place on my heart carrying excuses 
A place where the lusts spread through the veins, a place where resentment in disguise
Again, plenty of desire in anguish

Hands up, and shut my mouth
There’s a place in my lips where grove grew cold
A place where lie is bold, a place where the truth is smooth
Hoping that the excuses weight more than meal

There’s a place in my strange world
A place where the day is longer even more, a place where I standing tall as a piece pawns
Nowhere to go, and there’s no way to escape from reality
Bunches of dust, disappear whenever the wind blow, and never to be found again

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cerita Rakyat 2K17

Mula - Mula Puisi (Rhyme)

Sekedar Patah Hati