One


The day I met you 
I won your eyes and your affection 
Sharing and caring under the blue as we stand closer than ever 
Living the shades along the love in disguise
 
Woke up and listen to my favorite song 
We started the day singing along and sank in a small talk 
As the day getting old, the love grew bold 
Counting the hours to, and hoping love in return

The best part of this was 
Seeing you under the glasses really suit you 
Can’t help laughing listening to your voices 
Nothing was wrong, and all I wanted just to be with you

I think that you should really know 
That short hair is really fit on you, I adore it even more 
Turn around, you just fine with those red stained lips 
Though I’m fully aware that the color was not everlasting, 
But hey, who’s care? You look fine all the way

Come to think, there’s only one thing that don’t suit in you 
The eccentric face of yours, I think that your face needs some lessons 
But don’t get me wrong 
Every inches of your body is a fine art, nothing to be worried

Again, you have the right of your self  
Whatever you do, if it makes you happy, just do it 
It doesn’t matter to me, at all 
As I remember that I was falling in love with you for no reason

We went from nowhere, living the life under strange circumstance  
We mad on something that hurt us 
Wanted to call it love  
But none of us speak of our own feelings

I just think that it’s funny how we’ve been this far 
We were from nowhere, and I was just a stranger to you  
But these days, always standing right in front of me 
One of the greatest shields I think I ever had
 
You love me more than just right 
You show me what it means to love someone 
Keeps me away from harm 
And appreciates every work I made
You help me through the bad times, walks me out of there alive   
But sure, there were tough times, times when we sick of love 
We had appetite, but got us powerless 
The silence speaks louder, we stand to our egos 
Nothing I can do, but you
  
Love is all around when it comes to you 
Something that I addicted with 
Your smile is a sign of happiness 
A place to hide whenever I feel weak

No matter how many friends come and go  
No matter how dirty I’ve been
You put your trust in me  
You just won’t stop to remind me, right?
How I supposed to be grateful when the right treasure was always with me

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Cerita Rakyat 2K17

Mula - Mula Puisi (Rhyme)

Sekedar Patah Hati